Welcome to the First Stall!

Yes, those are my feet you see under the little metal door. What am I doing? Well, the first thing should be pretty obvious. The second, though, may suprise you. I am sitting there with my notebook and a pen, writing down the crazy random thoughts that are floating around in my head. Then, at a later point, I type them up and these posts appear. Be warned, the subject matter and language may be a bit raw, but as long as you are not too sensitive, I am sure you will enjoy them. If you have a Facebook Account you can go my page https://www.facebook.com/NonWisdomFromTheFirstStall, Like it and get some extra content.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

By Way of Explanation

The purpose of this blog is to share some of the random, and often frightening thoughts that go through my brain on a regular basis. I can in no way guarantee that the thoughts will make sense, or be on any particular subject, but hopefully they will be entertaining and maybe even educational. I will try to get a post up a week, but make no promises.

The name of the blog comes from the place where I find myself with the most free, pure, uninterrupted time to think. I have done a lot of writing while upon the throne, but I promise that this will not be simply a discussion of my bowel movements or a bunch of toilet humor. Whether it be a random observation about a movie I just watched, or something that has happened to me, I will be gathering my thoughts together, writing them down and sharing them with you.

I am not a writer. I have tried on several occasions to write books and screen plays, but having never taken any English classes beyond high school, my grammar and spelling may be pretty bad at time (unless I have enough time to let my beautiful wife look it over before hand).

There may be some bad language and some of the subject matter may not be appropriate for young children (and some adults). So be warned. Feel free to comment or add anything to the posts, as I will probably not bother to do any real research.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! This sounds like it will be right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete